Almost 3 years …

It’s been awhile Since I’ve been on here & share a little bit of myself since I haven’t been updating y’all. Next month will be 3 years for myself clean. It feels amazing. I’ve accomplished So many things since I’ve been clean & met so many wonderful people I get to call family & I even made a family for myself. I’m so content with my life. Recovery has given me an opportunity to better myself & do the next right thing. God has been with me throughout my journey. Being able to live a life without Drugs is amazing. Something I believed was impossible for an addict like me. Truthfully things have been really good. My life is great. Being able to get up every morning and be grateful for the things I was never grateful for. I now, know life can be overwhelming but today I get to embrace it. Without using drugs. My recovery today is very important, my family, my sponsor help me through any & everything I go through. Life is hard, but I know today I get through it without the use of drugs & I get to the feel the feelings I’m feeling & get through them. God is on my side & im truly grateful. Nothing is more better than going to bed blessed at night & grateful. :pray:

12 Likes

Congratulations that is brilliant, i love to hear stories like this as it gives me hope, thanks for sharing

2 Likes

thank you for the update. great achievment and another beautiful example for the gifts of sobriety :sun_with_face::sunflower::orange_heart:

1 Like

I like what you wrote :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Congratulations with your achievement!! :tada::tada::tada:
360_F_269922549_UPALRtN3jhyZ5tY7p35vs6VLHNh5BG2V

2 Likes

Wow amazing, but next months , the slogans can you read ONE DAY AT A TIME, you do activity with your days in everydays step by step with cleans with One day at your can cleaning without drugs and alcohol.