Almost there inside peak

Will do @Dolse71, i go get my mind scrambling on that…

1 Like

Remembering well, more then 15 months ago a good and sweet (addicted) friend wil i know for over 20 years sneaked my phone and started calling rehab while i took a dump. :rofl: by the time i wiped my ass he allready made a appointment for later that day for a video intake and locked the door while of course there were drugs and boozes but that day was the beginning of where i am now. I was so depressed after all surgerys and he just said… " think about all the people we allready lost by o.d. , gunshots or suïcide… most of them would wish to have all those troubles and surgery in return die life" and i understood hoe point. Besides that he said that of one person deserved or could do it that it was me.
Normaly they tell you to burn your ships in rehab but he is the only one i frequently see or speak. When craving… he jumped on the bike and just stayed with me. If i visit, there is no danger or triggers couse he cares and that is what a true friend does, addicted or not.
Anyhow after rehab an another pair of nasty ops i am counting down to the 1 year now and will bent my thaughts over a poëm in english for Paul.
TS really has a good percentage in me staying well, its not something easy to be explained but @Conor689908 @Mno @anon89207786 @Girlinterrupted @anon79808082 @Dolse71 @SoberWalker @Flamestar @Lisa07 @crystalclear and that are my 10 @ ds but also everyone not personaly mentioned, Fromout the :sparkling_heart::100::sparkling_heart:
Muchos gracias, vielen dank, thank you, merci ,
Хвала вам , shukraan en :pray::pray::pray:

10 Likes

And ad my sweet sweet @LuluJo

Love you

5 Likes

This has to be one of my all time favorite posts. It really made me tear up and feel proud for you. And of course a little chuckle over where you were when your friend was calling around for help. He sounds like an amazing and caring friend. You’re lucky to have each other.

You’ve faced tremendous challenges this year, and here we are. You’re out enjoying life sober, and your positivity is infectious. Much love to you, Joost :revolving_hearts:
I’ll be bookmarking this post for sure. This is what it’s all about.

3 Likes

Thank you so much beth, just yesterday i saw that beautifull card you sended me when i was in the hospital with nala on the inside printed…
Sorry wonderfull what big things little guestures can do… :heart: ya and bless

https://youtu.be/CWzrABouyeE

1 Like

Right back at you @050NI ! The storm waited untill you leave, now the beach is on the road.
Take good care of yourself and Nala.
Much love.

1 Like

That made my day :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

This is the 1st time I’m hearing about how you got into rehab. That’s an awesome friend you got there. I’ll always remember your traumatic story of getting shot and the countless surgeries. We’re lucky to still have you in our lives even if it’s only virtual. Whenever times get tough for me, I think how hard you’ve had it and there’s no comparison. You are a true warrior!! Lots of love to you and Nala. :two_hearts: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thnxx siz , 48 hours left i guess and om at 1 year !! @LuluJo " howdy gall, ya’ll shining at the mooon instead of moonshinging" #050nl southy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And @Girlinterrupted… you made so many days 4 me great as well… aint gonna explain but ya’ll know…

Howdy folks :100::pray::heart:

6 Likes

@Dolse71 's request @LuluJo @Girlinterrupted @Lisa07 and @ThajokerNL my fellow writer @Girlinterrupted @Mno @Conor689908 @C_8 etc etc etc +
anyone following this post … 1 more day but here’s a piece of what i hope is to be called or concidered poëtry… :sweat_smile:

Feathered year(s)

As a drum, muffled… trembling deep ~
It sets his eye down on his living ~ sleep
Memmories crouching, devouring in a row of chaos that have might been
Fighting in a ring of unseen beïng…
Only little devils

Water stacks itself ~ thick as bricks
Blinking no longer an option with al those tears beneath the lips.
Once fallen… stuck to the grounding
Pounding loud as thunderrolls ~~
Shouting…
To what started happy, shitty and crying, in a world unknown…

As a baby

Hastily rummaging through drawers of emptiness…
Here is no plated dishes in gold ~~
Just a clock hand greasy, old and unfortold evolved.
The cheff, made out of despair
Dares ~ swears that its not vinnegar that his life bottles wear

How heavy is the lightness
Or was it just a feather
Lost ~ or…
Gained
In just the blink of a year

My dear… life …

11 Likes

bloody hell you pulled that out of the bag my friend, so tommorow is the day then?

1 Like

Just wrote it my bruv! You rubbed alladin’s lamp for a poëm so there it was…
And yes… Just 1 more day :100::100::pray::pray::100::100:

Any publishers on TS :joy::joy:

5 Likes

4a90367ac747258900bb0cf1c716e074431e1a600c8bbfd4a4cefd7fa0fad659.0
Awesome Joost…:hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you my dear sarge

1 Like
2 Likes

One more day!! So excited for you. You are an absolute inspiration to me. :blush: Keep going!! It gets better and better. Hugs to you and Nala from Texas. :hugs:

1 Like

Holy Moly, that’s beautiful. Thank you for sharing :heart_eyes::+1::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Will do gall :v: howdy to all the lone stars and make them bright

1 Like

Blush blush… and bitty proud. Thnx

1 Like

Heavy but lovely @050Nl.
You have so much in you to share,:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like