Almost there inside peak

Almost getting a year now and i thaught it would be good and interesting to look back and share the difficult times, conquests and happy’s with you all counting off till i am at the full year.

Open communication, questions or more handles to get from you TS clan members seems a nice and helpfull thing for me… or maybe you.

To be continued

23 Likes

Checking out, 12.25 days to go :100::pray:
Thnx bruv and do much other members ment so much… cant express the appriciation

2 Likes

One day closer, thinking about how i was a half year ago …

Beware . Nasty photo

This was just the last step and operation but there was a big support from TS that also pulled me thrue… makes me think why i got so lucky that often… do i have a purpose to forfill? Just lucky or a fighter… we’ll get in to the road to a year tomorrow but some switch went over and it just was enough…
Closing another blessed day and hope you guys and galls will als me some questions… all is on the table, dont doubt :sweat_smile::pray::100:

The road to this point was so intense, last ops in may and June but the greatest thing i learned is to accept my addiction, flaws and the path that brought me to this point, no paved road but so proud i never lost my values and honesty while i honesty struggled real hard and was on the verge of multiple breakdowns.
The thaught of today is that honesty, acceptance and shouting out when in need of support ment a lot.
Idd never expacted such hard years after years of beïng clean but the Devil bit my ass as much as he could but i managed… thats it for today and i hope questions are comming so it might help or give me some new insites

Stay safe and do the final countdown with me

5 Likes

Congrats!! You must be happy and proud! :grinning:
So much money saved too! :grin:
How/where do i see the money saved?!

1 Like

Not in my savings :rofl::rofl: but i think its payed in joy and still beïng happy with myself (again) in life
I have memories now, way more worth

3 Likes

@ almost 360 days remenissing about my travel to this point. 16 months ago a addicted friend stole my phone and called a rehab… that was the start after beïng clean for years and ended my relapse.

The things i had to endure, put up with and break are not to discribe in words…

The many cards from over the whole world i have got during my surgery from TS was such an motivation…

Finaly i accept myself and now @ 358 days sober.

Questions are welcome or else its just me blurring whatever but putting my maak of, acceptance to myself and honesty was the key.

Bless

Safe and good friends, healthy cooking and just be what the f… in suppose 2 b.

Have a good night

5 Likes

For @Lisa07 , @LuluJo and all dog lovers

7 Likes

Have you had any legal trouble from Nala yet?

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about you and Nala. Any update on the shit that went down while you were away? Sending lots of love to you both. :kissing_heart: :hugs: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Ooo I’m glad I found this thread, it’ll be great to see the sober year In with you. :+1:

1 Like

almost count down

3 Likes

The other guy just wants nala to be put down an is not sharing info so i cant prepare or do what i must. He is playing the vengance chess game so i mailed the station in his area with a picture and explained my situation. The sitter gave her a 5 meter leach instead of the one i provided and did not follow my instructions.
The other guy doesnt want contact and keeps saying that nala is agressive and next time it can be a KID. Police calls me asap

9 Likes

They can’t put her down. That’s just not fair at all. The thought of that being a possibility sickens me. Look at that beautiful innocent face. They better take the entire history into account before making any drastic/unjust decisions.

2 Likes

Now back to countdown…
This exact week is the week that my mothers funeral was and my father his birthday as well.

I was sober for 5 years, 6 …etc but this was always the danger week. From al my relapses 75% were in this week and now im feeling thing so different, more in peace with myself and the acceptance of past, present and the future bourdon of always beïng an addict in remission…
I really think that the moment a man forgets that one has that lingering past dissease and takes sobriëtie for granted its dangerous.

Just a couple days left and just red al the cards from over the world sended during my last operation… what a beautifull thing was that and ment a lot…

I still remember how i got to rehab last time but thats for another post

Bless

let-the-countdown-wu743q-1

4 Likes

Btw, police said that im not to blaim legaly so thats a relieve but now the whats happening for the nala part left. I trust in the good, so it will work out !

4 Likes

Say no more … @anon89207786 and @Dolse71 :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes

I think you should treat us to some poetry when you hit a year, it’s been a while. English would be helpful :grin:

2 Likes

Your doggy is smiling beautiful.xx

1 Like