Almost to One Thousand Days

I know it’s silly to celebrate one thousand days but I’m excited about four digits sober. My husband is on board because his Birthday is a few days afterwards and 99% of the celebration is about him. We’re having a small bbq with our parents and I ordered a cupcake for the occasion lol.

33 Likes

Congratulations Mary!

Are you kidding? One day at a time for 1,000 days is something to celebrate. In fact - there’s a whole thread for the celebration :smile:

Congratulations! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Not Silly! AWESOME…seriously, congratulations! That is inspiring and beautiful!

Revel in your awesomeness and enjoy that cupcake! I say well earned!!!

3 Likes

Not even remotely silly!! It is amazing and 100% worth celebrating! Well done and congratulations!! Keep moving forward in health and happiness!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Be excited! I give myself a little pat on the back every month, and a little treat for the milestones. U deserve it!

1 Like

That is amazing, and so inspiring. Happy birthday to your husband!

1 Like

Any day sober is a great day to celebrate! Congratulations!!

1 Like

Fantastic milestone! I can’t wait to get where you are…1000 days is amazing!!! You’re my inspiration :partying_face::partying_face::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Far from silly. 1,000 days is an accomplishment I can only dream about. Be proud!

1 Like

That is incredible!! Congratulations. Enjoy the celebrations :tada::balloon::tada::balloon::tada:

1000 DAYS!! This is great!

I have faith in you to reach it!

Almost there! Two more days until the big milestone!

9 Likes

Thats amazing congrats!!

Not silly at all, and exciting it is. Keep pressing forward, marking those milestones on your sober walk.

1 Like
1 Like

That’s bloody amazing Mary!! Absoloutly superb!!! I’d be ordering a whole cake for myself lol :birthday::birthday::birthday::pie::cupcake::cake: keep up the good work and enjoy :smile::smiley:

1 Like

1,000 days is such a brilliant accomplishment! Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

Guys, I made it! One thousand today!

3 Likes

Congratulations :clap: 1,000 days is huge! You have every reason to be proud!!! This is so inspirational to us newly sober folks! So happy for you!!!