Amazon does not sell ......?

Sand.

It sells sand bags. It sells soil variations. It sells heavy bags of rocks. No sand.

2 Likes

Ahhh, Nice try. But Amazon does sell sand.

4 Likes

Dynamite…

That’s one thing Amazon does not sell. If I need real dynamite, I’m going to have to look elsewhere.

5 Likes

OMG OMG!!!

1. It’s K.E.V.I.N …YAY!!! How ya doing?

2. Well shoot!!! I thought I was a pretty savvy Amazon searcher. Dang. Don’t tell my husband, He’s off to Lowes this morning :sweat_smile:

3. Unless others post stuff that they can’t find (might change the title)… i’ll have to delete the first topic I’ve made in ages :joy::laughing:

5 Likes

Yes! Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Well thats me informed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Cate. Thanks for the welcome back.

I like the thread you started. I’m sure we can come up with ideas.

2 Likes

You’re welcome Danni :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

2 Likes

My kids’ flask covers. They sell flasks with a cover, but not just the cover. Which was annoying as my kids’ flasks were fine, just had ripped cover. Had to navigate the hell that is rakuten.

3 Likes

Arghhhh That sucks!

2 Likes

Just trying to make people spend money on a whole new set. I see the ploy!

2 Likes

I’m trying to imagine the shipping charges if you’re trying to buy enough to fill a sandbox. :flushed:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy: I ‘just’ need 30lbs to weigh down an umbrella stand. A different DIY store wanted $75 for delivery :truck: :astonished:

2 Likes

Guinea pigs. Live ones of course.

I guess I’ll have to live with the 12 that we already have.

4 Likes

Aww! I love guinea pigs!

2 Likes

I’ve got a bag of play sand you can have :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s 2 quid a bag of sharp sand from my local DIY shop? That’s expensive

2 Likes

How much is the soft sand?

The sand was just a few dollars. The shipping portion was $75! Piss takers. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::sweat_smile:

About 6 to 8 pounds a bag I think :thinking:

1 Like