Amphetamine addiction

Yea it takes a while, patience helps a lot. Just take it one day at a time. Valerian root worked best for me. They stink and the pills are huge but it works. I was sleeping maybe 3 hours every night. Exhausted, migraines, I could barely function. Make sure to eat, even if you’re not hungry and stay hydrated.

1 Like

Congrats on 26 days :partying_face: I looked into an inpatient facility but the prices are astronomical and in simply not in a financial situation to afford it

Hopefully you will get the all clear. I’ve just realised how much the start of my post was jumbled up, damn swipe typing :joy:

1 Like

It made sense to my jumbled head :rofl::blush:

21 months last week

2 Likes

I have to ring to tomorrow to make a doctor’s appointment to get my liver function checked, whilst it’s not as scary as you having to have an EKG I’m still not looking forward to it. I’ve never really been a drinker it’s to church that I’m ok to start a type of medication.
I dread going to the doctors having not been for years :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is it ten days to go till your big day now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

8/17/19 the AA wedding of the year occurs

1 Like

Is your sponsor the best man :slightly_smiling_face:

He’s the officiant lol

3 Likes

Wishing you all the best at the doctors I’m sure it’ll be fine :blush:

1 Like

Oh congrats :partying_face:

Hi @anon36296096 I just wanted to thankyou for the natural supplement suggestions,I decided to give valerian root a try (you were right about the smell of them :joy::nauseated_face:) I’ve been taking them for nearly a week now and the last 2 nights I’ve actually managed to sleep for 5/6 hours which is a massive improvement from the last 6 wks :blush: so thanku again,hope ur well? X

2 Likes

Think I’m a bit late to this one but I used methamphetamine for about a year. I dont know that I was addicted to it; I definitely abused It though. For me it was very much a club drug but I would binge on it for 3/4 days at a time and then use speed to pick me back up through the comedowns. It’s a really nasty feeling and a real fucker to kick. My use of it was mostly environmental and social but just to mirror what others have said, you’re not alone :slight_smile:

Awesome! You’re welcome! I’m glad that it helped! Valerian Root saved my ass. I was sleeping about 3-4 hours a night. I had to do something! Sleeping will come more easily with time. I’m doing good. Staying strong, one day at a time.

2 Likes

Hey there unfortunately I suffer from amphetamine addiction for the past 3 years

1 Like

Sucky it feels like just something is missing

How bout you

5 going on 6

1 Like

Thanks I know it will

1 Like