An announcement for everyone

You may have noticed a lot of disturbance on the forum over the past couple of days. We are addressing the situation. Just wanted to remind everyone that many of us are in a fragile place and displays of aggression, threats and disharmony can be very jarring for so many people, and it is confusing for new people just reaching out and working on their sobriety. We are a forum for getting and staying sober and as such, we collectively have our ups and downs.

Please, if you see an inappropriate post, flag it so we can deal with it ASAP. And please pray (and/or send positive juju) for those of us who are suffering/struggling that we can find the strength to move forward positively in sobriety.

We are all in this together and together we are stronger. :heart:

Your moderators

33 Likes

Oh crap. I hadn’t noticed ANYTHING. I guess I am subconciously avoiding posts that I think will affect me.

6 Likes

Then you are good and we are doing our job well!

6 Likes

The new moderators have just been super efficient and doing a fantastic job. Thank you @SassyRocks and @C-sun :heart:

15 Likes

I didn’t notice anything neither

1 Like

I’ve missed it all- I like a bit of drama too :slight_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Thank you!! :hearts::bird:

1 Like

Sometimes it adds entertainment to the day…but from there it is just a small step to full blown triggered anger.

3 Likes

Thank you @SassyRocks, @C-sun, @NewPerspective and Steve. I know you guys are exhausted.

4 Likes

Hadn’t noticed any tumult, but I’ve been attempting to limit my time on here as well. Just seen a few locked threads in the main feed. Regardless, I think our new mods are doing a fantastic job.

7 Likes

Yes they have! Thanks for giving them a shout out they deserve it

3 Likes

Did not notice but not been as active ! Thank you for pointing it out x

1 Like

I have had nothing but compassion and friendly comment’s. Clean time 27 hrs @Lilemm

5 Likes