And it's goodnight to all

Well guys, gals and all those in between You Did It Again. Another day done, no going back now only forward. For anyone who had a little slip up remember you gonna wake up clean or sober STAY THAT WAY.

144 Likes

Keep us posted on your journey wish you well

5 Likes

one more sleep and day 7. bring it on. let’s do this

15 Likes

nearly got threw another day, last couple have been the most annoying as been off work and some boredom was settling in. Well done all those who did it again. Your stronger than you think aren’t you.

5 Likes

So glad that’s all over for the day. I’ve learnt a lot about myself today, well done to everyone. YOU DID GOOD.

5 Likes

Well that’s nearly another day done, lay in bed soon wondering if its the lack of alcohol why I can’t sleep or I’ve developed ADHD, I hope you all done your best today no one ever said it was gonna be easy but it’s definitely possible.

5 Likes

Soon be checking out on day 12. Very positive day today, biult some bridges or at least put down the first brick. Seem to be opening up a bit more and not just on here. I know this thread rarely gets a reply but I like to take the time to sit and reflect on my day, they are slowly filling up with more positives than negatives. I hope you can find at least one in yours.

12 Likes

Checking out on day 13. Crap day at work pushed me to NA beer, but hey its whatever it takes right peoples. The best quote I heard today was, We will all suffer two types of pain, the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. Good night. Be strong.

9 Likes

Day 14 will soon be over, quite excited to get 15 day goal tomorrow. Learnt a bit more about meditation today, and the emotions are a lot more controllable and cravings fewer. I hope today has brought you closer to your dreams, if you don’t act then dreams is all you’ll have. Be strong.

8 Likes

Sweet dreams.

2 Likes

Keep it up, your doing great (be careful with NA beers a lot of people say they can lead you wanting the real thing more, but if it works for you great :+1::+1:) another awesome sober day done :blush::+1::star:

6 Likes

I only have them in an emergency which means twice in 2 weeks I really wanted a drink, I’m pretty happy with that. Chatting on here has helped me loads. THANKS PEOPLES.

7 Likes

giphy-147

2 Likes

Day 15 coming to a close, average day but was able to go in the shop and buy a beer for someone else of my own free will not be bothered, much,. Anyway well done peoples and remember, if this was meant to be easy everyone would be doing it. Be strong.

4 Likes

…and its goodnight from him…goodnight everybody!

The Two Ronnies? Right?

3 Likes

Goodnight everyone. Almost to 40 days. Today was hard. Realize when things get hard, since I don’t drink anymore, I just want to run. Realizing that yes, I used as an escape and now I don’t know what to do.

6 Likes

Finally some one gets it. It’s must be an age thing lol. It’s good to look back on the day I hope yours was bearable.

2 Likes

It’s a thankless task some days but whatever you are doing your doing right. No hangover tomorrow, Be strong.

1 Like

Oh I got it, just couldn’t be bovvered!
:joy::joy:

Goodnight my talking sober friends, turning the lights out and pulling the covers up on day 728 clean and sober. Looking forward to another beautiful day in sobriety tomorrow… But for the grace of God go I.

12 Likes