And it's goodnight to all

Day 17 alcohol day 1 my beloved weed Went to work today and everyone seemed so miserable which tells me I must be happy because I’m normally the first one to moan, the fact I’m not moaning also tells me I’m looking at situations differently from before. Remember we are always one post away if you need us. Until then Be Strong.

3 Likes

Paul, I would honestly like to say how positive you are my friend. It really shows in your attitude.
Keep it going mate.
(I’m no good judge though so I could just be spouting bs) :grinning::grinning:
Night 'Lizebeth!

4 Likes

You’re right he is refreshingly honest and funny. Night Walton boys !!

1 Like

You off to bed as well Adrienne?

2 Likes

No I thought you were ! Well I’m in bed watching tv but won’t be a late one .Work tomorrow. I hope tomorrow isn’t too shit my friend

2 Likes

Thanks. It’s going to be a bit rough I think. He’s all I’ve thought about this evening. I had to pick Rhia up and there was some music from back in the day on the radio. I almost wept then. So god knows tomorrow is going to be like. There’s going to be a lot of people we haven’t seen in years.

1 Like

Yo Adrienne I’m still awake, I just like to take a moment of reflection before I settle down. I always find more positives at the end of the day instead of how shit I thought it was going to be at the beginning.

1 Like

Your a terrible judge of character, I’m a good for nothing addict with over righteous BS. I’ll sell my granny for pound, as long as you collect her, she’s sitting in an urn on the mantlepiece so not easily offended. I hope you all had a bearable day.

3 Likes

Very true it’s a nice feeling to drift off into a well earned restful sleep :blush:

Hahaha you do make me laugh !! :rofl:

Mate, we are going to get on just fine!

1 Like

You sleep, seriously how is your sleep mine is short with some really intense, realistic feelings. Last night I dreamt I put a post on her to make people feel sorry for me but someone got the police involved and I had to admit I had lied. I suddenly woke up thinking OMG what have I done.

2 Likes

Hahahaha Pmsl !!! Well my sleep this week apart from last night has been really good actually. Normally I wake 4/5 times and full of anxiety but it’s been a good week up till last night. What the hell you gonna dream about tonight then !! :scream:

1 Like

Lady gaga…

1 Like

Well aren’t you quick !! :rofl:

How does geo know you are called Adrienne as your profile is locked. I do love a good stalking?

1 Like

Eh yeah he knows !! Hence the ROCKY references now and then !! :grin:

I think I sent that to the wrong person

1 Like

Big sigh you changed your picture

1 Like

It wasn’t always locked and Geoff and me have been on the sunshine thread from the start along with others :slightly_smiling_face: