And it's goodnight to all

Ummmmm :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I want to do a leg selfie but Iā€™m in the bath, do you think anyoneā€™s gonna believe me if I said Iā€™ve got three legs.

1 Like

Your right it is your addiction brain talking to you, making excuses. For me I had to stop all drugs and alcohol at once, because I knew I would replace one thing for another, and generally drugs would lead to drink and vise versa.

Sleep will settle down if you allow it time, and there are supplements etcā€¦ that can help. If your goal is to to eventually quit the weed you might as well go for it or you are just delaying the inevitable. But some people may suggest really getting some good sober time behind you and more confidence in not drinking! I dont know :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

bitmoji-20190930090432

2 Likes

It really was for the tiredness TBH after 3 days it nearly gave me a whitey. Its a bit irrelevant really cos Iā€™m stopping Oct anyway Iā€™ve convinced myself of this for the last 2 weeks. And thatā€™s tomorrow which is a bit shit. I did it last year and it worked for 3 months then it was Xmas same as the drink. I do regret last Xmas I was 18 months sober as well. Lesson learnt. BTW are you in UK I was just wondering if we had a time difference

So set tomorrow as your quit date and stick to it, and get rid of any gear, rizzla etcā€¦ thatā€™s left over so your not tempted. You already know you can do it and by Christmas you will be ready to fight those cravings because you have all of us fighting with you :+1::+1: Could you take a couple of days off work to get through the first few sleepless nights??

Yes UK, laked district, I looked on a map your south?!

2 Likes

I canā€™t advise on the smoking thing, joints or otherwise as itā€™s something Iā€™ve not done ā€¦ but fantastic on the drink front. As for your posts mate I canā€™t tell when youā€™re being funny or not but I can tell you it made me laugh even if it wasnā€™t meant to !!! :rofl:. Iā€™ll probably be asleep when youā€™re back on but Iā€™m glad to hear youā€™re doing ok :blush:

3 Likes

I had this conversation with the deputy manager today and she said that your employer has to give you time off for recover if you request it. Iā€™ve never heard that before. I love the lake district my best memories are there.

2 Likes

Whereabouts are you Paul ?

Get your request in lad :blush::+1:

Iā€™m in bed now. The work story is true but funny because everyone was OK in the end.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if they pay me. If they do then this could take months :joy:

1 Like

Norfolk and my sister is quite safe thank you.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: milk it!!

1 Like

Alright matey. See your in a good mood tonight. Do you get involved much with your patients?

Eh ??? (10)

Good Night to allā€¦ Iā€™m off to bed as I have a full on day tomorrow, culminating in landing in Spainā€¦,so see you all on the second.
Be safe. :pray::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Good night, reach out if you need us, safe travels x

1 Like

Every day they are great people and it makes you appreciate how lucky we are, you never know what is around the corner, a member of staff I used to work with is now a resident with MS. And we think we got problems, we donā€™t know the half of it. If your able bodied you should wake up every morning and sing with joy that you have the option to get out of bed. You canā€™t have a bad day at work when you look at them every one of them would do anything to do what I do.

3 Likes

Good night sleep tight

1 Like