Annual January Planking Challenge

Day 30 done. 5 min. Had to change into dolphin pose some seconds. It was a real battle this year.

2 Likes

You are a beast. I’m going to skip today but I will do tomorrow to finish out the month

3 Likes

I took the weekend off so I’ll owe myself 4 minutes before work today and 4 1/2 minutes after. Then 5 tomorrow. I really enjoyed this and have re-discovered a flat(ish/er) stomach. Thanks all!

4 Likes

Day 30 done. Missed day 29. Oops :grimacing:

4 Likes

Day 30 :heavy_check_mark: - made it 3:03 before a break then made it down to :26 then finished. Whew! 5 minutes is so long in a plank :joy:

One of the songs that got me through.

Great job everyone and thank you for participating!!!

2 Likes

Day 31 in the books, split into 2 sets. :v:

3 Likes

I’m doing the 4 1/2 minute plank soon and saving the 5 for tomorrow. I’ll see all of you in the February challenge.

4 Likes

Congratulations to all who made it through this tough challenge.
:clap:

5 Likes

Day 29 done. Mission completed.

2 Likes

My bad, gang. I only made it to day 23.

5 Likes

You gave it your best and should be proud you didn’t give up :blush: There’s always next year :wink:

2 Likes

Who would like to join me for our january planking challenge :confetti_ball: A few days before it starts so bumping this to the top. :blush:

8 Likes

I’m in! I freakishly loved this last year.

3 Likes

I’ll do it. I enjoyed it last time. Good end to a workout.

3 Likes

I’ll give it a go :metal:
Never planked on purpose before, lol!

4 Likes

I’ll give it a go!

4 Likes
     I'm up for this 🤝
4 Likes

I’m in! 6am alarm today to hit the gym after 4 days of over indulging (food only thankfully)

2 Likes

I’m in. I’ll be a January planker. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll go first. Day 1 done. I don’t do these every day, but when I do, I run into trouble right around the 2 and a half minute mark. I’ll see about working up to 5

2 Likes