Another day 2, why cant i get it

Had another relapse, im so fed up, it was pretty bad for 5 days, and i want to quit as my adult kids are struggling, im 55 and dont want to be like this forever

5 Likes

Hugs, love and prayers…it’s not easy for the 1st few days and you may even want to relapse but when ever I wanted a drink when I 1st started, I wrote down what I didn’t like about myself and then I wrote down what I could do to change it. A.A was a tremendous help, I did 2 meetings a week and read The Big Book…I am glad you came back, remember that we don’t judge, we help…hang in there hun and I will be praying for you :pray::sparkles:

4 Likes

Hi @Lisab3 im sorry to hear your struggling atm relapse s are incredibly hard to steel your nerves and keep going but do it . Don’t pick up a drink when your head comes off call us call AA call the fuckin pope if you have to ,but don’t pick up a drink after you’ve talked or screamed or done anything but pick up you won’t need to have one anymore for that ONE day… tomorrow doesn’t exist it’s in the future and that’s not arrived ….us alcoholic s cannot live in drunken worry it kill’s us please keeping trying you’ll be ok xx

2 Likes

As said meetings will make it easier ,meet new like minded friends wish you well

1 Like