Another tiring day

Hai guys… Today is not so well…
So recently my mom found out about my self harminf coming back again, and she made me promise to never do that again
But today has been a very very terrible day
I’ve never felt so alone, and so miserable. I felt like a very bad friend and a very bad person.
I really want to hurt myself again, and i’m trying to fight that thought… Bcs if i relapsed, then my mom will find out about it, i dont wanna face another long convo with her…

4 Likes

Hi Jey

Glad to hear from you was worried id hadnt heard, can you get your moms help to now take you to a doctor now she has seen again?

Dont feel bad about it, you just need help to get you through this
Kelly

3 Likes

Hi :wave:
Would maybe sitting and talking to your mum help ?
now she knows she may be understanding of how bad you feel at this moment, and may be able to offer you some help and advice from the heart as she loves and cares about you.

I know it would feel weird and worrying at first but once you start talking to her maybe she is someone who can help you feel a bit better ?
The conversation will most likely be helpful as your confiding in her to help yourself not selfharm, not because you have.
Thinking of you, and keep reaching out, there are lots of people here to talk to also.

3 Likes

I dont know how my mom will react if i ask her to take me to a doctor, bcs sometimes i felt like im not sick enough to get a help from a professional, others have it worse :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have tried talking to my mom, but in the end it always ends up to her making me promise to never do self harm again, as if its that easy… And if she found out i relapsed, then she will give me another loooong speech

2 Likes

Sending you lots of hugs :people_hugging:
I hope you have someone you can talk with and be open and get some support.

I don’t have much experience so don’t know much great advice but I do know you are strong, and you are loved and your not alone there are many in this community that understands more than me what your going through.
But I am here for you, and I’m thinking of you :hugs: I believe in you :gem:

1 Like

Never compare yourself to others, and remember, you dont want to get so sick that you DO real harm to yourself, better to seek help now rather than later my dear get yourself better and keep checking in ok :+1: