Anthem of the Day (Part 1)

3 Likes

My Mother was there!

1 Like

That’s really cool!! I hope it was a wonderful happy experience for her!

1 Like

Happy Birthday Bjork!

5 Likes

Suiting.

There are phases I go through where I actually prefer Sugarcubes to solo Björk, but it’s always close.

Also a good opportunity to posts this photo I took while traveling solo in Iceland ~5 yrs ago. Alas, the sign is a liar, she was nowhere to be seen.

5 Likes

Ha! What an excellent sign. I’ll happily admit my ignorance, I had to look up to see if there is a place called Bjork and I’m still none the wiser. I did find out it is Icelandic for Birch.

Great song choice and far more fitting absolutely.

Edit: I would love to visit - did you enjoy your time there?

2 Likes

I have no idea what the sign was pointing me towards, was just a giant field!

Iceland is magnificent, and cheap/easy to get to. Only drawback is food there is very expensive. I brought a lot of non-perishables with me (oatmeal, nuts, coffee, etc) but would go out to eat once per day.

But yeah. GO.

5 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Wonderful photos - thank you for sharing

2 Likes

Stones last BIG show on US Tour, Austin, Texas, still a small show in Hollywood, Fla Nov 23
I have watched most the shows live stream and it’s been great. Lots of admiration for all of them. The reviews are saying some of the best concerts, performances ever! Yes! 60 years of them! Got to keep it moving and going forward! I want to be like them when I am 78! Mick dancing, singing, jumping, playing harmonica, guitar and more for 3 hours. He never gets out of breath at all! Lots of inspiration. If you do not want to watch the whole thing, start at 2:50, ( after singing and playing guitar since the beginning) and watch him dance…

5 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

I saw them playing this track live in paris years ago, I probably cried :man_shrugging:t2:

I woke up on Bad Religion: You (my favorite song from them)

4 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

Headphones a must. Happy Monday ya’ll.

5 Likes

@Tito23 @beardson

The GOAT :raised_hands:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Anthem of the Day (Part 2).