Anthem of the Day (Part 1)

Love me some Dance with the Dead!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Listening to this make me think Iā€™m playing a video game!! :laughing: :video_game:

1 Like
2 Likes

Yesh man thatā€™s a darksynth/retrowave/synthwave band so its very retro 80s meets guitar metal, makes you feel like youā€™re playing Doom on the PC :rofl: btw Royal Blood is unreal my buddy introduced me to them a couple years ago and I love them insanely talented duo!

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

I COMPLETELY get you with that!!! We can go from reggae, to 80ā€™s to Broadway, to a love song, to R&B in warp speed! Iā€™m sure I missed plenty of genres that we tend to go to too!

2 Likes

That you got right damn straight we do what we want :sunglasses:

1 Like
2 Likes

:heart:

5 Likes

Thereā€™s some Canadian Saskatchewan stuff right there :metal:

1 Like
1 Like

Its a Bowie kind of day (What day isnā€™t?!) These lyrics really hit me looking back with a sober eyeā€¦

Fill your heart with Love today,
donā€™t play the game of time.
Things that happened in the past
only happened in your mind.
Only in your Mind.
Oh! Forget your mind and youā€™ll be free! yeah

4 Likes

For me itā€™s a kebab spider day

3 Likes

Sometimes we have to watch our whole lives fall apart before we can rebuild them again

2 Likes

Drop some more darkwave in here, feel the electronic groove and gothic elements

2 Likes

May @anon83587935 enjoy this. And everyone else, of course :grin:
3 Likes

Just a reminder that this is the Best series ever, and Badalamenti got that binaural 3d kind of sound, before binaural even exists,
Love the twin peaks soundtrack. Remember that ā€œyou and i momentā€? Just between glorious surreale and uncomfortable, like all Lynch :slight_smile:
3 Likes

Pretty nice and accurate lyrics :heart:

1 Like