Anthem of the Day (Part 1)

Well just for you bud :metal: thats awesome you’ve even seen Steven a few times, I do love all of his solo stuff, he’s moved away from the genre a bit but an insanely talented human being

3 Likes
3 Likes

Dude probably one of my favorite Opeth songs to drum to, the end of Harlequin Forest is rank. Seen Opeth twice with Mastodon. :metal: keep up the prog man

2 Likes
1 Like

I was gonna post Paradigm Shift next so you beat me to LTE!!!

1 Like
5 Likes

Love old school Maiden, 80s were the best :metal:

4 Likes

Up the Irons!!! :metal:

2 Likes

Maiden :metal:

5 Likes
3 Likes

Beautiful tune; love the beat to that was very chilling :metal:

1 Like
3 Likes

“This isn’t gonna be easy, but I don’t need you, believe me
” :musical_note:

2 Likes
1 Like

So many great songs on this debut. It nicely channeled a '70s prog vibe (Yes / Genesis) with a generous Beatles influence as well yet avoided sounding derivative or cliché. I regret not getting to see them live, but maybe with the new album coming out this year

1 Like

A great band that never got the attention/success they deserved, so much talent:

1 Like
5 Likes

This song has saved me when I was wanting to end my life. It’s amazing how songs can make me feel safe when I’m not even feeling safe with myself. I hope everyone is doing alright tonight :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

I agree, I have enjoyed all of there work I got into them cause ironically Mike Portnoy was my idol when I was a teenager cause I wanted to become an elite level drummer, I’m guessing you know about the 12 Step Suite by Dream Theater? He wrote that for his own recovery. Not sure why but I was obsessed with it when I was a teenager, its very ironic actually

1 Like

Such a classic!!!