Anthem of the Day (Part 2)

3 Likes

Easy as that pat bro

1 Like
4 Likes

Hard week.

Catching up on 4 weeks of work, on top of my daily duties, on top of keeping things moving while my boss is out, on top of meetings chewing up half days, on top of training the new guy. Usually my approach is, “do what you can, the rest can wait”…until those things have contractual obligations involving payment deadlines.

Stressful, I think to myself, but at least I can crank some Big Black while driving to my haircut at high speed.

cue discovering that their entire catalogue has been removed from spotify

FUCK

3 Likes
3 Likes

Lazerpunk: Lockdown

2 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

My new favorite AA room theres a cohost who always ends the mtg with WORK IT BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH IT. WORK.WORK.WORK. so heres my song for the day…on second thought after watching the video it has alot of triggers.

1 Like

Syd Barrett had two albums after he left Pink Floyd, this song is off of the first album called madcap laughs. Some of the music is really out there but I like the way he wrote music and the way his mind worked . Some of his lyrics sound like folktale or something

6 Likes

Sunday morning Tiny Desk

3 Likes

Herbie Hancock: Doin’ it :man_dancing:

3 Likes
5 Likes

Primus live @ Woodstock 94
That crowd :metal:t2:
And…no fckng cell phones :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Woodstock 94 has an INCREDIBLE lineup

1 Like

Speaking of pre cell phone times

6 Likes

Listening to my all-time favorite album while I work today (Fleetwood Mac’s “Tusk”).

It takes real skill to put out a double album with absolutely 0 fat on it.

Two of my favorites, and I love covering them too. The Buckingham songs are really what makes the album. Hell, the whole thing is pretty much his production.

6 Likes

I forgot about Cassette tapes

Always random music finds at the thrift store! Hope everybody has a good day. Keep the music playing

7 Likes

I love Pearl Jam !! The unplugged version of state of love and trust is amazing … That’s probably one of my go to songs

6 Likes

This makes me feel something. I don’t care of the genre… I care about how it makes me feel and what it says

2:14 !

3 Likes