Anthem of the Day (Part 3)

Awesome!!! Thats a great one :+1:. Good purchase

2 Likes

PMA all day!

3 Likes
1 Like

I bought a tank top at their show that said “I’m with Stoopid” & it had the classic finger pointing. I found it humorous.

1 Like

Bad Brains are a piece of history, hardcore pioneers with Black Flags. Even if The Middle Class did it before, they were too early and they’re not often mentionned as influences by the first hardcore bands.
Anyway, Bad Brains are legends :v:t2:

Oh, as I just talked about them, let’s hear some The Middle Class, that came out in January 1979 :flushed:

5 Likes

Never heard of them TBH. I would have liked it back in the day I think but I was more in touch with the UK scene.

4 Likes
7 Likes

Yeah I know they’re still under the radar. I love old school hardcore…yes for Discharge!

One my favorites

5 Likes

The 6 episode series was straight badass and this is definitely different but something about it has badassery n slay to it lol

3 Likes
3 Likes

Stephen Marley feat. Damian Marley

3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Youth brigade is legendary!! Another one from '80 I really like is Minutemen, Mike watt is so good, still touring too

3 Likes

Can’t say I really know the minutemen, thanks !!!

Another of my favorites, from 1981, the first JFA EP

In this style I’m going to see Discharge and Agnostic Front soon (among others) :metal:t2:

3 Likes

Watched the movie for the first time a while back and I’m obsessed with the soundtrack. This one is one of my favorites.

5 Likes

Incredible! Agnostic front cbgb days were legendary. I almost mentioned them and the cromags too. That show will be great!

I absolutely love Agnostic Front!!
And they’re always so fun to watch live
Yeah, well, cromags will be there too, but it’s more Flanagan’s band now…anyway I’ll be seeing them😉
It’s a huge metal festival. From the old school there will also be Dog eat dog, slapshot, Suicidal tendencies, Sick of it all, exploited, ignite, Bad religion and many more recent bands.

2 Likes