Anthem of the Day (Part 3)

@TMAC do we have to start a petition to get the monthly albums started again? Or will it be starting next month maybe? :blush:

3 Likes

Kinda lost momentum on that. Iā€™m not listening to a ton of records in general lately. I might restart it, I might not.

4 Likes

News from The Midnight.
This one is for Ethan :metal:t2:

3 Likes

This came on the Pandora today and oh the memories. It came out when I was in 5th grade and my best friend would call me each time it came on the CMA channel and we would sing it together until we knew all the words. Turns out I still know all the words :joy:

4 Likes

Lmao because it is country western! Personally I think 90s and before is where the good country is. Today itā€™s all pop country

3 Likes

This is a very powerful song ā€¦ I always love Kendrickā€™s music for the story telling ā€¦ I know rap isnā€™t everyoneā€™s cup of tea and no doubt some rap can be offensive at first listen but sometimes you have to look up the lyrics if your unsure ā€¦ music has been there my whole life . Punk, rap , blue grass ā€¦ everything You could think of as long as the music has something to say and sounds good to my ear or you know that artist put everything into the music ā€¦

7:29

6 Likes

2002 Bob Dylan sings ā€œOld Manā€

6 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Perturbator live in Poland

2 Likes

Japanese MONO, post rock :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Was someone talking about country music over here?
Happy Birthday, Waylon! (RIP)
Thanks for all the great music!
@ShesGotMoxie :purple_heart:

6 Likes

I think we were talking about it over yonder. :cowboy_hat_face::wink: Waylon Jennings was my nannyā€™s cousin, so Iā€™m partial to him. :blush:

4 Likes

2:14

4 Likes
4 Likes

Happy 80th Birthday, Paul!!
Cool video from yesterday!

3 Likes

This song gives me the creeps. I still like it though.

3 Likes

Give me some more of that good 90ā€™s stuff

3 Likes
3 Likes

Had a snippet of this song stuck in my head and couldnā€™t remember it, now on a Jackie Wilson binge

3 Likes