Anthem of the Day (Part 3)

6 Likes
6 Likes

Listened to an old playlist this morning. Every time I hear this song I feel like I am getting a big hug and a bit of encouragement :dizzy:

5 Likes

Great song :musical_note:

2 Likes

Garbage "When I Grow Up" (US Version) - YouTube Love garbage :slight_smile: great band

4 Likes

Archive: Pulse live in Paris

4 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

RIP Burt Bacharach. He died yesterday, 94 years of age. Not a bad run. Not a bad run of hits too. Not quite my style but still. Here’s a good one of his, by a very good singer.

7 Likes

What a beautiful song. I also like Derek and the Dom
ino’s cover. Howzabout some Zaapa.

3 Likes

:sleepy: oh I didn’t know. He was HUGE!

1 Like

Old shit only around here so heres an oldie… Dusty musty rusty & crusty :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Been a day and sometimes it feels this way…

3 Likes

Love this one too, that American Me sample makes it for me :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Oingo Boingo stuff is known to not pop up often.
I had been trying to find these albums in the wild for over 5 years, and go figure - I get both within the span of a week.

4 Likes

This one goes hard

4 Likes

Hmm, not sure if I did it right

4 Likes

Dude seriously? Synchronicity my friend. Yesterday The Mystic Knights of Oingo Boingo popped into my haid and I added Dead Man’s Party to my playlist. How bout that? Great wake up song by a band initially produced by Walter Becker.

3 Likes

A band of musical geniuses, especially Elfman and Bartek. Such tight live performances.
On Dead Man’s Party, I LIVE for that chunky bass line played on the keytar. Really stands out in the live video.
That copy of DMP is an original 1985 pressing.

Fun fact, Steve Bartek was/is also a member of Strawberry Alarm Clock.

3 Likes

Wow. Great rock trivia. Thanks.

2 Likes