Anthem of the Day (Part 3)

Sad. It’s family lore that before I could talk I was singing along to Jimmy Buffet songs. Cheeseburger in paradise especially.

1 Like

Animals is a great album

6 Likes

It is! I agree.

2 Likes

Wish you were here is still my fav Floyd album.

6 Likes

Top 5 Floyd Songs No Doubt! Time Got to be number 1 it was the first Pink Floyd song I ever heard.

5 Likes

Quick story growing up my pops had and still has his own Janitor business he took me to clean out a old church they had these boxes of records which they said I could have Wish you were here was in that box along with Led Zeppelin IV and a gang of Stones albums wish I held on to them.

4 Likes

A friend of mine died in front of me unexpectedly, he was always listening to the “Wish You Were Here” CD.
I listened to it for the next year in my car. Now it is hard for me to listen to it, even though I love it, because of the memories… that sad time. Enjoying it now so perhaps fresh start w it.
@RosaCanDo cute story!

7 Likes

Strength to find your way @FarFromNormal

5 Likes

This made me cry on a hot Sunday afternoon at Rock Werchter 2003. Far before I told alcohol that it was over.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Ayron Jones :metal:t2:

3 Likes

Frontman Steve Harwell now in hospice with fatal liver failure and a myriad of other health issues. 56 y/o. Fuck alcohol.

Edit Four hours later he’s dead.

5 Likes

Triggering nick name ? Hope not
Whiskey Myers: Little More Money

2 Likes
5 Likes

Congratulations on the 50 days!
@Tito23
Awesome!

4 Likes

Thank you @Alisa much appreciated

3 Likes

Sara Fleetwood Mac Sara - Google Search
One of my all time favourite songs :heart:

2 Likes

RIP Gary Wright. :smiling_face_with_tear: Darn. This is turning into an obit column of sorts. I thank them each for their music, which lives on.

6 Likes
5 Likes

There’s 10 + Sec of intro before song starts.

3 Likes