Anthem of the Day (Part 4)

:fire::heavy_dollar_sign::fire::gun::fire:

6 Likes

Great tune. Love The Doors. :heart:

2 Likes

That’s some time ago I saw those blokes. And it shows. But thumbs up for them still playing. Just like these still do. Love this 1979 video.

5 Likes

Yes, this is awesome stuff. :ok_hand: Love it.

2 Likes

Wow, so you were part of Rock & Roll history! :smirk:

2 Likes

@Soberbilly Wow! I’m glad the world has you to speak the truth about Jim Morrison.
I noticed in the “Gloria” I posted up above that he was led off the stage by the police, probably his security detail and not arrested. ( It says it was Madison Square Garden, not Miami)
Nice you were at the show!

Amazes me that he, Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin died within a year of each other and all about 27 years old.
( I think )

Billy, the Nuggets. A search in You Tube brought up basketball and then I found it the CD compilation.
Very familiar w a handful of the songs. The rest are unknowns. Glad you have it and love it. :v:

@Mno your song is wild… like a hootenanny gone crazy!

Have mentioned before that I had a friend drive for Jethro Tull even though in her life as an adult, she never owned a car or drove much. ( Little did they know). She did drive for them and get their hotel room set up with food for after the shows. She said that Ian Anderson was very strict with the band saying that while you’re in the United States, no drugs, we’re over here to make money, not to use drugs.

It’s hard to find good videos, love watching him dance with his high kicks/jumps while playing the flute, so maybe the videographer’s were the ones who took the drugs….

1 Like

Original.

Below. In the comments the composer/ singer comments about writing and performing the song.

2 Likes
1 Like

@Mno @Alisa Some shots I took of Beth a few years back in Melbourne

3 Likes

Love this new song from X - Ambassadors

3 Likes

I always liked this version.

2 Likes

Spotify :metal: :guitar: :zap:

1 Like

Terrible tings gwan in de World. One Love.

4 Likes

New ERRA album is good :smile_cat: Spotify

1 Like
3 Likes

This the sort of stuff that reminds not everything was bad back in the day. Especially the music wasn’t…

3 Likes
3 Likes

Yes … I went to San Francisco with a gentle person six years ago … dayum on the six years. :heart:

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like