A confident existence without substance assistance
A reason to claim
The strength to stay

2 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Hey, you might find this thread interesting :+1:

If I ever met Kim Gordon, Iā€™d probably be acting the least cool I have EVER been in my life! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I had a bit of a splurge yesterday -

Found out for the 30th anniversary, theyā€™re doing limited edition (350) art prints of the album artwork signed by the band.

Fucking HIT to the wallet (especially after the conversion from GBP to USD), but that album is super important to me and having that framed and hung up with my other music stuff will be a joy to have - especially considering ~10 yrs ago it seemed like weā€™d never hear from MBV ever again.

Iā€™ll put a pic up when it comes in. Not due til February, I believe, then however long it takes to get here from the UK.

1 Like

Nice! That sounds awesome. I still just have the cd. I remember a couple of years ago someone pulled a copy out of the bins next to me in my local. Stood there thinking ā€˜donā€™t buy it, donā€™t buy it, donā€™t buy itā€™ :sweat_smile:. Obviously they bought it :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I still count myself lucky to have a copy. Even the recent reissues/remasters are pretty damn scarce. I think mine is 2010 or something like that.

I did manage to get ā€œIsnā€™t Anythingā€ (which sometimes I actually like even more than Loveless) when the remasters were pressed 3 or 4 yrs ago. Got a test pressing of it included as a free bonus too, so I guess technically I have 2 copies?
I think I may have to give that one a spin today :+1:

1 Like

I hear you, sheā€™s incredible.

1 Like

Thanks man! Maybe iā€™ll post there to preserve a few ears :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Right now some French :baguette_bread: music

2 Likes

Please do. Itā€™s just me talking to myself over there atm :sweat_smile:

Iā€™ve been going through some boxes, stuff that I dumped when I first moved and havenā€™t sorted. Found this beauty earlier, the long lost Wyld Stallyns album :sweat_smile:

It came with a toy, but the figures have long since been lost. Pretty funny tho. As I recall the music is absolute garbage. Certainly not as epic as this!!!

3 Likes

Nice find! you perchance seen the new film?

1 Like

I havenā€™t, but Iā€™ve been told itā€™s pretty good. I really should. Iā€™d be surprised if Alex Winters and Keanu Reeves would be involved if it was rubbish. Have you seen it?

1 Like

Not yet, Iā€™ve seen a couple of sequels/reboots in general that have made me wish I hadnā€™t but you make a good point.

1 Like

This is great. That voice!

1 Like
1 Like

Stuck in my head today

Frampton always had great jazz Melodieā€™s tho

5 Likes