Any audio book reccomendations?

I am driving 12 hours tommorrow and looking for books that I can listen to on audible. I am listening to a good audiobook now called
" The unexpected Joy of Being Sober." I highly recommend, especially for women.
Anyone have ideas for what I should listen to,next?

5 Likes

Quit Like A Woman!!!

1 Like

Not sure what genre you’re looking for but if you want a good sci-fi book, “Project Hail Mary” is extremely well done

3 Likes

But if you’re looking for a sobriety book I just started listening to “This naked mind” and I really enjoy it so far

1 Like

I have read that! Really good. I might revisit it again. It has been a few years.

Daring Greatly By Bene Brown OR if you want one not sobriety recovery related and just a good book The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt

1 Like

One of my favorite sci-fi books! Great listen!!!

1 Like

I LOVED this book!!

1 Like

I’m a Sci fi nerd I have a few recommendations if you like that genre

Lunar chronicles
Lorein Legacies
Illuminae Files
Nyxia Triad series

1 Like

The Super Powereds is my favorite audible series ever and it’s great value for your money, really long but not boring at all. It is not recovery related

1 Like

I am loving this book! Thanks for recommending it.

1 Like

I am so happy you are enjoying it!! I have read a TON of quit lit and Quit Like A Woman is 100% my favorite!!!

1 Like

World War Z by Max Brooks. Excellent narration by actors such as Alan Alda, Rob Reiner, Mark Hamill, Henry Rollins.

4 Likes

Just downloaded this on audible, thanks for the recommendation.

1 Like

Hi @SassyRocks ! I’m making a list resource of quit lit books, podcasts, instagram accounts and such. You wrote that you’ve read a ton of quit lit—care to share your faves? Thanks!

1 Like

Sure thing!!!

Here it is…

1 Like