Any discord servers out there with supportive chats for people like us? Anxiety discord? Drug abuse discord?

I’ve been asking around for awhile on reddit but nobody really gives anything good. Hoping there is a few discord servers for people in recovery or need help in recovery. I can’t possibly believe there isn’t. The ones reddit gave me were more both sides. One side drug talk. One side sober up. The sober up side was pretty quiet.

As much as I enjoy forums, sometimes a chat is faster. Especially when I’m alone in all of this and the mental side is really wanting me to lose.

Or just a recovery discord with people chatting. Great way to get rid of my anxiety.

I like the idea of an open chat room but whats a discord?

Discord is a program where people can invite you to their community server to chat or voice chat. For example a gaming community might have a discord server to keep up to date on games and chat about them or use voice chat to play games together.

I’ve seen drug related ones as well. But never one really focused on recovery.

Anyone can make a server but maintaining them takes time.

This is the definition from their website…

Discord is the easiest way to talk over voice, video, and text. Talk, chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.

There used to be a chatroom on this app but I don’t think it worked as well.

If you want a quick response on the forum, the checking in daily thread is a really good place to start!

There is also a mental health app called The Mighty which is more like a social media platform.

Any suggestions to just leave my computer at? Basically want I’m looking for.