Any Fellow Thrifters?

I don’t know about y’all, but I love a good bargain. Yard sales, Goodwill, I love it all! I’d love to see your finds or any recent hobby related projects you’re up to. Happy Sunday!

Found these 2 beauts today :star_struck:

6 Likes

In the Uk we have Charity shops, my favourite find is a vintage Radley bag for £8 and a brand new pair of Asics trainers for £5! Absolutely cant resist 2nd hand books either :blush:

2 Likes

Yes, girl! I’m on the hunt for a coffee table book or 2. :sunglasses:

got 2 kids bowling balls and bag for $5 at yard sale a couple weeks ago. Its a regular Saturday
thing for us as the kids will come to my 6am AA mtg then yard sailing on our way home. Always looking for treasure! Lol

5 Likes

I have a definite interest in thrifting but it doesn’t generally work out for me because I feel like I already have too much stuff lying around. I discover all sorts of cool stuff then spend all my energy trying not to buy it, haha.

Exception: I’ve started trying to get my clothes second hand, both for financial reasons, and because I want to do my part in reducing the astonishing amount of waste and environmental impact of the fashion industry. I came across a sale “Men’s shirts $1” a couple of weeks ago which was a nice find! Pants are harder… I think I’d need to thrift more often. Only the large waist sizes seem to stick around!

I also got my current guitar from a thrift shop for $10. It’s on its last legs and has issues, but it’s good enough for practice!

4 Likes

my best thrift find. Oversized leather chair and footstool for $40

2 Likes