Any given monday

i’m feeling so down right now (work related stuff) but just the thought of going and buy alcohol and finish it and then going again because i’m sure i’ll want more and then going again and again to keep buying and keep drinking and then start crying and then feel bad and do something stupid which i will then waking up tomorrow feeling worse than right now and going to buy more alcohol because of the shakes and the sweats sounds so damn exhausting. i’ll just go to the gym to get some endorphins sounds like a lot less work.

sorry just needed to vent a little

6 Likes

Hit that gym. The other way will do no good for work problems.You already know this. Keep on track.

2 Likes

Vent away! Good for you for “playing the tape” out!

2 Likes

Get it out, here and at the gym, but just get it out! It does sound exhausting and I’m glad to hear you’re feeling strong with the work difficulties. That was one of my biggest triggers a few months ago!

1 Like

just got back from the gym such a great sweat and feeling so uplifted. drunk me would probably be on the “i’ve ruined everything” stage (hate that guy). and now my work-problem seems so insignificant and little!

thank you so much for your support i’m so happy that i found this app and this group of people :grin::grin::grin:

8 Likes

Good job, dude. That’s the spirit. You will enjoy your gym choice next morning. :muscle:

1 Like

Love that after workout feeling. Good job!

1 Like