Any (House of the dragon) TV series fans?

Let’s discuss the world of ASOIAF over here all Game of Thrones fans are welcome! :grinning:

3 Likes

Is ASoIaF the same as Game of Thrones?

Most fans know Game of Thrones is based on author George R. R. Martin’s epic high fantasy book series A Song of Ice and Fire, which currently consists of five books (Martin promises two more… fans hang suspended in ever-waiting limbo). As with any book-to-screen adaptation, showrunners David Benioff and D.B

2 Likes

Not really ASOIAF also includes fire and blood and other worlds from George RR Martins huge fantasy world, I am assuming you have read the books if you have then you will surely understand what I mean, and true the fans have been waiting for an eternity for the next book which I believe is entitled “Winds of winter” not sure when will it come out! Currently I am very excited about the 2nd season of HOTD which is supposedly coming out this summer :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Talking about 2026 for winds of the winter, my sons and i are looking forward to HOTD, my older son is Tolkien fan aswell readsall his stuff

1 Like