Any information would be appreciated

I watching my life fall apart. I need a sponsor in a bad way. I can’t talk to my husband he’s too angry. Don’t have many friends

3 Likes

@Mommac sounds like a really challenging spot to be in.

Do you have friends who are engaged in recovery? Or been to meetings? They can connect you with one. If not let us know I’m sure the community will assist!

Hang in there!

1 Like

Unfortunately I live fairly rural and meetings are not as available as larger areas. That’s why I was hoping for some guidance

There are on-line AA meetings, although having a face to face sponsor is better. How far away is your closest meeting?

2 Likes

Aa is worth going to a bigger city for. My town doesn’t have any so i go to the next city for mine.

2 Likes

East Texas

Thank you. I’m just feeling so alone. Hard to quit when you feel like you don’t have a support system

2 Likes

Well we’re all here to support one another. As someone once said “Struggling together is better than struggling alone”. Feel free to msg any of us

I know exactly how u feel my husband is 6 yrs clean from crack now he’s always Hitchin at me telling me I’m not trying if I really want this(get clean) I can do it I know I can do it I just need him to watch his words & be patient with me sound familiar???