Anyone awake to talk about anything random? READY... GO!

Just bored and wide awake anyone else?

I’m wide awake and just starting my day here in cloudy Manchester, UK.

Morning Motivation, affirmation and, most importantly, gratitude for seeing another morning sober and smiling :blush:

1 Like

Wide awake

Watch it twice?

1 Like

That’s awesome what time is it over there? Really good to hear(:

How are you today?

Nothing serious I just have a really hard falling asleep. That is the ONLY thing that is troubling being sober. I used to drink myself to sleep. Now I’m just wide awake lol. How are you doing?

2 Likes

So I’ve never seen Cool Hand Luke…worth a watch?

Just hitting 6:36 here and the sun is starting to break through the clouds. :blush:

You guys have got Memorial Day coming up haven’t you? Is this a long weekend for you all?

1 Like

Cool. It’s going on my 'watch list then

Wow! It’s 11:40 PM where I’m at in New Mexico, U.S. yes I’m trying fo decide if I want to go to the lake or not. I haven’t had memorial day weekend off in years. I get it looks beautiful where you’re at.

Oh it’s THAT movie! Awesome. Steve McQueen ain’t it?

That’s what I like to do I am addicted to YouTube lol. I just started reading again which has kept my mind entertained.

1 Like

We got some nice views here but you guys over there have views that took my breath away when I did my road trip in 2014.

The lake sounds like an amazing place to spend a weekend!

Ooops! Please forgive me for that. :rofl:

1 Like

I love the mountains. I’m lucky enough to live about 15 minutes away. My favorite place to be. I want to live somewhere else though eventually. I love New York. I think it woukd be amazing to love there for a while.

I agree. The mountains are gorgeous ever been? Yeah it sounds fun but the people who want to go will probably drink and I ended up having to babysit them last time so I’m not sure I will go.

I’m going to have to go to the book store and check it out. I just started reading this book a few days ago and I’m almost finished with it. Once I start a book I can’t put it down lol.

Where is that at?

I’m going to definitely check those out! Thank you. I’ve never been to North Carolina before. Maybe some day. Where do you live currently?