Anyone enjoy sewing?

That’s beautiful! I definitely want to try making one this winter

2 Likes

Wow amazing. That is freaking awesome :ok_hand:

1 Like

Sewing is amazing :clap:
I pull so much revenue from it as a hobby…marketing is HUGE.

2 Likes

I would love to learn how to do quilts

2 Likes

What do you sew?

1 Like

Lots of great stuff on this thread
[Crocheters, Knitters, Crafters, and the like]

3 Likes

Oh gosh a lot. I sew mainly do masks but started doing bandanas for dogs as I absolutely love them on Sully. I branched out from there. Customers love matching with their dogs especially their services dogs.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I enjoy it. It brings me intense satisfaction. Getting paid for items is just the bomb!

My youngest loves knitting. They made me these yesterday for Christmas :christmas_tree: since she got yarn as a gift!

4 Likes

I’ve been quilting for a few years…I call this my quarantine quilt because I was so bored I made it two sided lol.

6 Likes

I love sewing. I’m native American so I sew traditional outfits and skirts sometimes. Found its relaxing. Along with beading, leather, and adult coloring books. Hahaha new hobbies I’ve picked up.

3 Likes

My orders today. Busy busy!

5 Likes

Very cute!!!

1 Like

@Sober_Ninja. I can’t believe that is your first quilt!

@LovelyLya Thanks for this thread.
I’m on my second covid quilt. I bought a Janome Sit Down long arm second hand. It is a beast and way above my ability level. But I’m really enjoying the challenge of learning to quilt cool patterns and designs. I’m not good enough to finish the second quilt top I made during the quarantine. So, I’m just doing pet beds for local shelter. Soon, very soon, I’ll get there. The time goes by so quickly when I’m sewing.

3 Likes

Yeah when my mind refuses to settle I am up doing orders. Like right now.

1 Like

I love to sew!! It helps me to channel any nervous anxiety I have into quilting. It’s all a work in progress lol half the time idk what I’m even doing when I sew :face_with_hand_over_mouth::thinking::rofl:

2 Likes

Just a few quilt tops in progress

2 Likes

Wish I had my mom’s talents. She created these window treatments for my home office/spare bedroom.

2 Likes