Anyone felt same like this?

Guys when i was a heavy drinker starting after wakeup without a cup of coffee and ends up with blackout and next day in the bed i feel something like this:

1. Leave job
  2. Suicide
  3. Depression
  4. Asking myself why i should do like that
  5. I will not drink anymore

:slight_smile:

Now im 3rd day, im really thing how this poison changing our minds

Share yours

8 Likes

Yes, that sounds very much how my mind would feel every morning. It is a relief to not feel that anymore.

Glad you are here and congratulations on your day 3!!

8 Likes

I would lie there crying as soon as i woke up at the hell i was in…that i felt so trapped by my addiction i thought i would never be free…
Really was like hell on earth…fast forward 18 months i wake up greatful and proud that i got myself out of the loop and into a sober life…so yes…i definitely relate…never give up on a healthy sober life its not always easy but it is always worth it, you are worth it :heart: :people_hugging:

10 Likes

Deffo can relate went through so many jobs and had such terrible depression i wouldnt talk to anyone for weeks. best thing i ever did was to stop drinking i still and will always have mental health problems but now they seem copeable and i no they will pass i even reach out to family now :flushed: lol good luck and as the days mount up those thoughts will disappear its a good feeling :smiley:ADAAT

7 Likes

Great !

@Acehope

How long you have been sober ?

1 Like

Will be 6 months on monday :smiley:

6 Likes

Perfect , Keep good work

2 Likes

You too good luck , u got this :muscle:

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

I feel like I should run away and start a new life where no one hates me for whatever I did that I don’t remember. Days of self loathing…swearing I’ll do better to always start again slowly until I build up to my next blackout

2 Likes

That’s the beauty of sobriety, you can let all that go.

It takes time to heal from our bad choices and the stuff we did. We are all just humans, doing our best, and sometimes we really eff it up bad. We all deserve the chance to turn things around. And we all deserve love and care, even as we struggle to get things right.

3 Likes