Anyone from BC Canada 🇨🇦?

Sounds like you both needed your sleep! I hope theres another meeting you can get to?

Day 13 here. I had a virgin Cesar with my steak dinner yesterday , it felt really good!

I’m posting this here because no one else will know what a cesar is eh😁

3 Likes

Are Caesars just Canadian?? I’m from Canada although assumed Americans drank them too. But I don’t get out much :joy:

2 Likes

Hahaa yes it’s a canadian thing :slight_smile:

I thought so too!

@Dust what do Americans call it?

1 Like

They do but I think they call it a bloody Mary regardless of whether it’s made with tomato or clam juice.

1 Like

Really no one else from BC? All right, you can keep your secrets… :smirk:

I think it’s not a good sign that my mouth watered when I read this :thinking: lol maybe one day I won’t bat an eye

1 Like

I’d have a virgin Caesar. They taste the same!

1 Like

They’re super yummy! Unlike virgin beer… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeh I think bloody mary’s are made with tomato juice

Bloody Mary is tomato juice…Bloody Caesar is Clamato. Definitely a Canadian thing. Every American I know gets grossed out at the thought of a juice made of tomato and clam juices. LOL.

I’m not sure if UK has Caesars.

2 Likes

Yep. A guy in Colorado posted pic of his 'bloody Mary’s I asked what he put in it, he said clamato. Maybe he had a Canadian visit him 🤷

LOL.

Me, I don’t use Clamato either. Vegan and all. But tomato juice is gross. I spice up some vegetable cocktail and call that a virgin Caesar. :joy:

1 Like

Oh, that’s right. It’s bad for you anyway, full of glucose and msg.

Have you tried Walters? Canadian made, no preservatives etc. And they have a vegan one too @VSue :blush:

1 Like

I saw that one, I think I’ll give it a try. For me though a Ceasar isn’t a Ceasar unless it’s clamato. But I’ll give that one a whirl

1 Like

I honestly haven’t tried it yet but I’m going to try one of their products to see how it is. I need to branch out from my “fuzzy water” (sparkling water) and beet juice :joy:

1 Like

I heard it wasn’t great but that was just one person’s opinion. Beet juice? Www. I live beets though. I heard it’s good for blood pressure.

My first time trying it. I normally don’t drink any juice but thought I’d try it. Love beets too. Tastes like a beet lol (it’s only beets with lemon juice, not from concentrate, no sugar added). Great for your liver too! (Thus my purchase as my garden beets aren’t ready).
I just drink about 1/4 cup at a time though as I’m mindful of my carbs and I pair it with protein

2 Likes

I’m shocked my liver tests came back so good that I have the liver of a non drinker :joy:
Maybe it’s because I never drank hard liquor. I dunno but I’m not taking it for granted.

Stay pink, SaltyChick :grin:

2 Likes