Anyone from BC Canada 🇨🇦?

Is anyone from the Vancouver area ?

1 Like

Other coast for me, Halifax Nova Scotia :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How is the west coast !?

BC, but not Vancouver area.

2 Likes

Halifax is on the east coast, it’s great :grimacing: lots of beach time this summer. Now if I can just finish beach season booze free.

1 Like

I know where it is lol :stuck_out_tongue: and yep me too :upside_down_face:

I wish. Favorite city in the world.

1 Like

Alberta boy here

2 Likes

I would be if I could afford it :smirk:
Ontario over here via Quebec

3 Likes

Another Ontarian here.

5 Likes

Not BC but, Ontario! :grin::grin:

3 Likes

I visited there when I was in the navy. Fun place!

Saskatchewan girl here! :raising_hand_woman::canada:

5 Likes

Im Saskatchewan also!

1 Like

Yay!!! I thought for sure I was the only one! I just woke up hangover free on day 11 - you?

1 Like

Doesn’t it feel gooood?! :blush:

It really REALLY does! Reading a book right now, cuz my head doesn’t hurt too much to focus on it. Gonna run some errands and head to the dog park this aft cuz I wont be too exhausted and too hurting to move. Probably gonna eat some fruit and veggies instead of grease and cheese soaked carbs (disclaimer: I have absolutely NOTHING against grease, cheese or carbs haha). Coffee cheers to sober Saturday!

2 Likes

You might need more water to rid yourself of the headache. Drink lots of water, put fruit slices in it if you’re having problems downing it. Watermelon is so good right now and it’s loaded with water and sugars, that’s my go to to rehydrate.

Love, mom :grin:

1 Like

Bahahaha thanks ma! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m on day 4. Feeling very frustrated as I slept through my alarm and missed my favorite AA meeting in the city… My roommate was supposed to wake me up incase and shes still sleeping too :triumph: ugh first world problems lol