Anyone having problems with changing the background pic on the app?

I used to change the background pic daily on my phone, tried to match my mood. For about a week now, I can’t pull up the Extended backgrounds to choose from. It’s just a blur where they used to be. Error message says check my connection, but that’s fine.

I can only pull up the 10 or so from the Standard pics. Here’s a pic, the blur at the bottom is now what I see when trying to pull up Extended.

I don’t change my background picture so I’m no help.

Make sure you’re using the latest version of the app, post the details about your phone and hopefully @Robin can assist.

Hi @Robin.

The version I have is the 4.0.56. I have an Android Moto stylus 5g. And I’m one of the lucky ones that the app on my phone still crashes daily. When I open the app, it often closes and I reopen and I’m fine. I’m not sure when I lost the extended background pics, but I do think after the crashing started. As I mentioned, I’ve always changed the pic daily, but about a week or so, I no longer can. I only can pull up the standard pics to choose from.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

@Robin I now have my extended pics back! I know it sounds dumb, but I like to change the background everyday to match my mood, helps me, especially early in my sobriety. If you did something THANK YOU! If it was a fluke, thank you anyway!! :grin:

1 Like

That’s great news!

1 Like