Anyone having trouble with the app?

Mine won’t load I have to log onto the actual site… hmmm :thinking:

Yes!!! Just came here to post the same thing. I deleted and reinstalled. Restarted my phone, and it just keeps crashing.

I have to get on from the browser.

1 Like

Omg I thought I was loosing my mind! Lol :joy: I did all those things too. Hopefully it’s fixed soon. :blush:

Fingers crossed. I’m glad I remember my sobriety date and time lol

Same! And yes :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

If you provide some information about your phone (OS version for example) and web browser you’re using, it might help @Robin figure out what’s going on faster.

1 Like

Thank you will do

Does it crash when you try to load the forum, or get stuck on a white screen instead of finishing loading?

It goes to the main screen where the clock is but then closes out completely. So before the chat.

It seems to be an issue on iOS. I’m still trying to collect information on the problem. Not related to the forum.

3 Likes

This has been happening to me when I try to load a thread but it usually will load if I wait patiently.:grimacing:

What OS version are you running? I’m assuming you’re on iOS?

Yes 13.41 just updated to that this morning when the app wouldn’t load.

1 Like

I finally got in. It was doing what you describe for at least three hours.

1 Like

What iOS version are you on?

I’m having trouble replicating this on my side - both on a physical and simulated device.
For what it’s worth: The app hasn’t been updated in about two weeks, so this is all very strange as there isn’t anything new happening.

For those still experiencing the problem, could you share your iOS version and also tell me if you’re on dark mode or not?

I was just having the same problem! I’m ips 13.3.1 with no dark mode

Was as in past tense? Is it working now?

Yup, I waited like a half hour and was able to get back in

1 Like

13.4.1 is I think what you are asking for :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like