Anyone here listen to emo wave? The cure, smiths etc? Music is the one thing I turn too

Music can change anyone’s life! Trust me. If it wasn’t for The Cure, Blink 182 etc…I don’t know where I’d be today m…anime one else feel this way, what are some song lyrics that really stuck to you?

7 Likes

There are several music threads you may want to check out. . Anthem of the Day and Froot Loops are 2. Musical tastes are awesomely varied here. I have been exposed to some great groups previously unknown to me. Enjoy!!

1 Like

I love the Cure. I saw them last May with my Daughter (23). I’ve seen them 2 other times in the mid 2000’s. They’ve been an influence since I was just a lil’ foal.

6 Likes

My favorite song by the cure is a forest, if only tonight we could sleep, and the walk

3 Likes

Jealous!
@PunkNdisorderly19 I like The Cure, The Smiths, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds etc.

2 Likes

This is definitely my music scene too! My dad was really into the Cure so I have seen them a few times over the years. Never got to see Blink but Enema of the State is one of my all time favourite albums. I just love the energy of it

1 Like

This is one of my favourite Manchester bands (Doves).

Also into…
Joy Division/New Order
Smiths
Cure
Echo & The Bunnymen
Ride
Charlatans U.K.
Tears for Fears
The Jam
Style Council
Bauhaus…

Just to name a few. :notes: