Anyone interested in making a book club?

I would be interested

3 Likes

What kind of books do you like to read ?

Iā€™ll read anything

3 Likes

Whats the last book you read ?

Self help books, some true crime, right now Iā€™m into some pema chodron and books about dreams and conciousness and the voice we live with in our minds.
Favourites authors are kathy Reichs and Patricia cornwell.
What kind of books are you into? What was your last read? Or what are you reading atm?
There is a thread on here somewhere all about books il try and find it and link it here for you ā€¦ although Iā€™m not sure how to link it maybe someone could do that ?

4 Likes

This is the link :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Great idea and sounds fun too

4 Likes

I dont read much tbh, but i may or may not join

2 Likes

Hi Jada, do you have any ideas or suggestions? I still struggle with sitting still for more than 5 minutes, but reading is something I would like to try again. Unless itā€™s some boring love story where no one gets whacked. :rofl:

Like @Twizzlers I like true crime (I stay away from rape stories) and self help is good, God knows I need it. Also love thrillers. When I did read many years ago, I liked John Grisham, Jonathan Kellerman, Jeffrey Deaver. I clearly havenā€™t read anything in over a decade. :thinking:

4 Likes
3 Likes

My favorite is romance. I like horror, suspense, true crime, memoirs, supernatural and fantasy. The last book i read was ā€œdont you cryā€ by mark kubica. I am currently reading ā€œred on the riverā€ by christine feehan.

2 Likes

Ever read a clockwork orange ?

1 Like

I saw the movie, it traumatized me. Thereā€™s a violent rape in it if I remember correctly. I canā€™t read or watch things like that.

You all can choose anything, Iā€™m still having a hard time reading for more than a couple minutes. I will get there someday.

3 Likes

Ok. Have you tried reading short stories?

1 Like

These are the last few books I read and finished:

Horrorstor - Grady Hendrix
Dead Silence - S.A. Barnes
My Heart Is A Chainsaw - Stephen Graham Jones
Road Of Bones - Christopher Golden
A Black And Endless Sky - Matthew Lyons

4 Likes

Are you a fan of stephen king ?

2 Likes

The last book I read is called ā€œWait and seeā€ by Wendy Pope

1 Like

That sounds good. You should check out " the woman in cabin ten " by Ruth Ware.

1 Like

The book focuses on finding peace in Godā€™s pauses and plans.

1 Like

I see lots here like thriller books. Iā€™m open to thrillers.

1 Like