Anyone interested in making a book club?

The book focuses on finding peace in God’s pauses and plans.

1 Like

I see lots here like thriller books. I’m open to thrillers.

1 Like

Yes. I’ve read almost everything he’s done.

1 Like

Nice. My favorite by him is IT!

1 Like

My favorite would probably be The Dark Half. IT scared the hell out of me as a kid (I absolutely, positively HATE clowns).

1 Like

I havent read the dark half. I love pet semetary.

Give it a shot. Pet Semetary is a pure classic! Bag Of Bones and 11-23-63 are good ones to check out too.

I definitely will! Have you see the remake of Pet semetary?

1 Like

I admit, I haven’t seen either of the movies. Bad track record with turning his books into movies. I’m very picky about that, probably because I have a certain vision of what everything should be from the books. Maybe I should give it a shot though, right?

The original one is good. The remake sucked. They changed everything about it.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I’m afraid of

I was so disappointed.

1 Like

I am an avid reader. Mostly novels nut the last nook i read was Polishing the Mirror how to live from your spiritual heart written by Ram Dass a practitioner of Karma yoga who touched many souls before his passing. About to start Awakening from the Daydream but after that I am back to fiction. I have a lot of unread books at home. What do you like to read?

1 Like

Sorry for the spelling errors fat fingers small keyboard

2 Likes

I would recommend making a or some polls to narrow the themes of books. I guess that’s what we did last year. Then I think we made a time poll.

It was a nice experience although I struggled a bit with the language.

2 Likes

Im getting into a little bit of everything. Right im on reading a murder mystery/romance by one of my favorite author.

Mostly Horror/Sci-Fi/Thrillers, but on the non-fiction side, I like to read about WWII. Topic was always an interest to me.

I love reading… I re-read the Harry Potter-books recently, but I also love adult books :rofl: The last book I read was The Good Liar by Nicolas Searle

1 Like

I could never get into the Harry Potter stuff, but understood the allure. My wife and son read all of them. Good fantasy.