Anyone interested to join a no limit jokes/memes private thread?

I have a very dark sense of humour. I have quite a few, to many, offensive jokes which I want to share, but I’d be banned or muted in no time and since this forum is a great help for recovery I don’t want that to happen. So I decided to make a private meme thread where all who want to join can post as offensive memes or jokes as they want. I know for the fact I’m not the only one with a dark sense of humour, so anyone wanna join?

2 Likes

This has been tried.

1. It went so badly it will not be allowed again because…
  2. Making a thread with a title that suggests breaking the guidelines does not grant permission to break the guidelines.

Sorry, @anon89207786, but there are many other outlets available outside this forum for such exchanges.

(The private thread is okay, but note PMs may also be flagged.)

4 Likes

Alright, I can live with that. Some feedback though. Maybe mods should get on one line because I was given permission less than 15 minutes ago :confused:

1 Like

Yes, sorry.

Added clarification a PM is fine if there’s a smaller group down for that. But it’s not strictly immune to flagging either.

2 Likes

I see the edit now. Thanks for clarifying :slight_smile:

1 Like

As noted previously, a private thread is fine…And yes, PMs can be flagged as well. Enjoy!

The internet is already as large and deep a cesspool as you wish to search for and make it. I see no reason to bring that here even in a private capacity.
All the best

1 Like