Anyone out hear have custody/adopting a siblings kids?

I know I’m not alone in this but I feel very alone in this journey. These last 2 years have been some of the most stressful times in my life.

1 Like

I’m not in that situation myself but there are many people here who are going through various parenting challenges. If you search “parenting” “mom” “mother” “father” etc in the magnifying glass above you’ll find some threads.

You’re not alone, there are others.

Do you you want to talk a bit about your specific situation? If you’d like, if you’re comfortable doing so. What’s happening?

Thank you for that, I’ll check it out. I appreciate it.
It’s been so much change, becoming a parent. All of us have a trauma background, which can cause so much drama.
I’ve been through CBT, which helped, but I’m still not healthy, better than a year ago, but I still have a ways to go.

1 Like

It’s a process. Parenting is a space where we’re there with our kids as they are going through their lives and their world. It is a lot to process.

It’s so important to seek out a community and some connection. You did the right thing coming here. Keep searching, keep finding spaces where you can connect with people. Everyone needs somewhere to belong :innocent: