Anyone want to start a D&D Game?

Looking for anyone interested. I’m going to run a module. It’s a bit of a test to see if it works out or not. I’ll have to figure out a few ways to differentiate classes and stuff, but I think it could be fun. It would hopefully not be too slow. We can discuss how to optimize it for a forum.

We will be using Discobot for our dice rolling. Reply if you’re interested in testing with me.

5 Likes

I was just thinking of asking on here if anyone had one or wanted to start one! Let me know!

1 Like

I’m interested, if inexperienced. Will it be D&D proper or just that style of game in general? (I think both are cool, just curious)

2 Likes

Would love to try. Don’t know the rules tho(

1 Like

I cast a spell I am a level 8 cleric.
I am in

1 Like

I’ve much more experience playing Pathfinder. But, I likely wouldnt be following the rules to that either. Probably a combo of 5.0 and Pathfinder. There needs to be a way to differentiate classes. That may be off of skills, weapons, and stuff like that. I’m going to cut out things like feats. There will be less keeping track of HP, more role play.

3 Likes

Roleplay is ma jam!

3 Likes

Never played but interested if you need a warm body :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have a fucking clue to what y’all are talking about. LOL :question::thinking:

2 Likes

I think it’s Dungeons and Dragons…

1 Like

Spot on, Donna! I think I do plan to run this thing. I’m reading through a module right now to see if it is feasible to modify the rules for a forum.

4 Likes