Anyone with experience with DT’s?

Went to the hospital to stop drinking. I get let out 2 hours ago and I’m seeing things on the cieling. Us this dt

4 Likes

3 Likes

Prob should go back to the hospital

2 Likes

Hey…checking in buddy. We’re you able to get back to the hospital? How are you doing?

Hopefully you went back to the hospital. Yes, I had them a few times but always in a hospital setting. Hoping you’re safe.

I actually called the hospital and they advised me it was probably too much Ativan they gave me. It slowly got better after an hour. I haven’t had a single problem since then

3 Likes

They essentially gave me 5mg of Ativan and I didn’t sleep while there and they discharged me after being there for 8 hours until I was sober.

my dt,s were just really extreme hangovers going into really bad dopamine crashes afterwards sick to my stomach and stuff like that but never really had the shakes I was coughing up blood one time not sure what that was from

When I came off opioids and benzos I had extreme hallucinations for 3 or 4 days. It was bad enough they locked me in a rubber room at the hospital for 3 more days then was kept in medical detox for another week before going to inpatient rehab center for 33 more days.

If I had been left on my own there is no doubt it would have ended really bad for me and anybody that was close enough to get my hands on