Anyone's statistics graph not showing?

A recent bug in the app caused the stats graph not to show. I’ve since applied a fix that resolved the issue on my personal device and test devices, but would like to double check and see if anyone is still experiencing the issue on the latest version.

Let me know :slight_smile:

Yep, cannot see mine anymore, been more than a week since its like that.

And have you updated to the latest version (that came out today) and it’s still not showing?

I actually just updated and now its alright all there again👍

Mine is and has been fine. Touch wood but I’ve had hardly any of the issues other folks seem to have been experiencing these past couple of months :+1:

1 Like

That’s good to hear. Thanks for confirming :+1:

Can you give us the option to change to £ saved and not $ please

Thankyou

@Robin

Mine is not showing for some days now @Robin. How do I upload the latest version? Thank you

Oh thank you @dot.dot.dot. Yes it is there again :sweat_smile:

@anon51407452 it shows like that on my phone

1 Like

Oh yeah bring it on😂

1 Like

:wave: all! I just updated…I can see my graph but I guess not enough data to produce anything. I just have a dot…

I didn’t know we can change the theme color however… Just went from blue to brown! #groovy

It’s been in there for a while. Tap on the edit button of your addiction. You’ll see “Daily Spend” at the bottom. The first field is the currency symbol that is prepended to your savings, the second is the actual amount. The currency can be anything you want, USD, Dollars, $, EUR or whatever.

1 Like

It shows a trend for your resets, so it sounds like you don’t have any yet. Good job :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s a graph? Never seen a graph before.

Sorry, mine’s still having issues. I’ve sent the error through.

Hi mods,
My daily spend doesn’t seem to change… :thinking:
I put £3 originally but that didn’t change so now I just calculate every now and then…
It would be nice to have it increment ‘normally’. Not sure what I’ve got wrong!
Thx :blush:

Did you hit the checkmark to save your changes after you updated your amount?

Aha! I see what was happening - I was putting 3 next to the £ sign, not at the right hand side. :pensive:
It is encouraging to see how much one can save :+1:
Sorted now, thanks for swift reply :blush:

1 Like