App is not working. Am I the only one?

this is rough. I’m having to access TS via a web browser because the app on my phone is not taking me there. Instead of TS, I see this:

I’m using an old version of Android (7.1.1). It seems like I’m the only one this is affecting. I haven’t been able to access TS for most of the day. I hate this. Maybe I should switch over to a newer phone.

I’ve been going through the browser for over a year now. Lol. The app stopped taking me here and I just never bothered to figure it out.
TS on my favorites and I’m gooooood

2 Likes

I’m using the app on my phone with no problems. Maybe try uninstalling it and then install again.

1 Like

It works fine for me, but I have an old phone with Android 7 that I can try it out on later tonight to see if I can reproduce the problem.

3 Likes

Thanks guys.

I have tried reinstalling multiple times with the same result. I’ll keep you posted.

It’s working now.

I had to do a system update on my phone.

Whew! Thanks Everyone.

6 Likes

I’m glad you got it back up n working good morning.x

1 Like

I access via web on phone. No app, no issues.

I know there are a number of us that access TS via the web.

I am grateful that I don’t have to go that route because accessing the web on my phone is a clear violation of my middle circle boundaries. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I do feel for you sometimes Kevin, you have such a strict regime. The only thing I gotta worry about is not drinking or smoking apart from that I’m free to do what I want. Much respect to you sir.

1 Like

Thanks Paul.

I must admit that my boundaries have really helped. My mind is in a much better place now. I’m feeling more freedom than ever before.

3 Likes