Approaching A Year In Sobriety

Hey guys,

My name is Brandon, coming to you from northeast Ohio! My sobriety date is 6.28.2020. With my sober anniversary quickly approaching, I’ve been reflecting alot on where I was this time last year and where I am now. I have been clean and sober for 319 days as of today. Just checking in to get some advice on keeping yourself motivated in sobriety once you get to claim a year or more… I’m new to the group so don’t hold back! Need all the love and ideas I can get! I want to make the best out of this year and years to come!

17 Likes

Thank you so much! That means alot. Glad I found this place to let some things go and some inspiration from other people’s stories.

2 Likes

Thanks Brandon. You are a inspiration to a lot more of us than you know. Keep it up…

1 Like

Thanks for reminding and giving me hope that sobriety is possible!! :sunglasses: congrats on nearly a full year clean and sober, that’s incredible!!

1 Like

Yes, I will piggyback @FalconDan when I say most of us here including myself are inspired by you. I can only imagine being sober a year and beyond. Keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you all so much for your understanding, advice and kind words! They mean alot!

Hey welcome to the forum, awesome community you happened upon.
How are you feeling with your clean date approaching? Some of us have noticed we can feel a little squirrely around milestones. :woozy_face:
There’s a check in thread some use to stay accountable, nice way to see how people are getting on. I wolill link below…
Congrats on your days!!!

Checking in daily to maintain focus #29

1 Like