Astrology? Anyone interested in chatting?

My 3 sons are Sagittariuses too

Me? Pisces
Characteristics of pisces are pretty much accurate with mine.

5 Likes

The planets represent different aspects of ourselves. Sun is ego moon is emotion mercury is the mind venus our hearts mars our drive. Then we have more outer planets like jupiter which helps us with luck and expansion Saturn which guides us to be disciplined but also places rules and restrictions and governs karma, neptune which rules over dream and illusion, uranus is unpredictability and pluto governs over death, rebirth, transformation and all things taboo.

2 Likes

23/07/1980 3:25 (afternoon)Taunton ,England

2 Likes

Each planet rules over certain signs which is why that sign has the specific energy. The sun rules Leo moon rules cancer mercury rules both gemini and virgo mars rules aries and corules scorpio w/pluto venus rules both taurus and libra jupiter rules Sagittarius and corules Pisces w/ neptune saturn rules capricorn and corules Aquarius w/ uranus

3 Likes

2 Likes

whatā€™s all that about then mate :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Lol its your natal chartā€¦its a map of where the planets were at the moment of your birth. You are a leo sun, scorpio rising, Sagittarius moon, cancer mercury, libra mars, gemini venus, virgo jupiter and saturn Sagittarius neptune and scorpio uranus. Thats just the positions though the energy of each planet filters through the sign its in. Let me explain it in a different post

3 Likes

Ok thank you , Iā€™m especially interested in the Scorpio aspects . I find it very difficult to get on with the scorpio people Iā€™ve met . My sister is one and my daughter s dad ā€¦ maybe thereā€™s a reason??

2 Likes

@NewRoxy ā€¦.you ok :palm_up_hand:

2 Likes

Interesting thread indeed. And surprisingly, Iā€™m also a Sagittarius :joy:

5 Likes

My astrological sign is ā€œsolventā€ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes sorry just dealing with the aftermath of milton highly stressed out not gonna lie

4 Likes

Oh Iā€™m really sorry :persevere:. I hope your all safe . If you need to vent please do ā€¦. It helps :kissing_heart::people_hugging:

2 Likes

Ive studied astrology for about 15 years. 80% of my home library consists of astrology focused books.

@NewRoxy i hope you and your family are safe, and that you can find some peace in the current chaos.

4 Likes

I hope you and your people are all okay :pray: Nature is a scary thing sometimes. Take care of yourself :heart:

No pressure here at all :hugs: but I have always wanted to know about my natal chartā€¦
9/25/86
2:20am (not 100% on that as itā€™s not on my birth certificate for some reason and I only remember my mom telling me once and now she doesnā€™t remember)
43.1706Ā°N
78.6903Ā°W

4 Likes

I would love to pick your brain sometime cause astrology is a new deep dive for me. But i feel like ive got a good grasp on it. I have my chiron in gemini in the 2H exactly opposite my mercury and saturn in Sagittarius and yes its ironic and difficult having the ruler of gemini opposing my chiron in gemini

3 Likes

Do you have a question about something specific?

In honor of your name :black_heart: