Astrology? Anyone interested in chatting?

As I focus on a other day of sobriety, I am reminded of things i can focus on to keep my mind busy when im not at work. And since im sheltered with my family for the hurricane I was wondering if anyone else is into astrolog? Its a passion of mine that Ive spent a lot of time studying. Id love to share what I’ve learned and learn more if anyone knows more than i do.

8 Likes

The stars are a magical place. :sparkles: Stay safe in that hurricane. :pray:

3 Likes

I’ve been hoping someone should start an astrology thread. I personally find it all rather fascinating.
I look forward to seeing what you have to share!

My big three are:
:sunny: Sagittarius :sagittarius:
:crescent_moon: Virgo :virgo:
:arrow_up: Capricorn :capricorn:

What about you??

6 Likes

I am a saggitarius! I love astrology but havent done much in researching it. Do u know anything about saggitarius? Id love to read :slight_smile:

6 Likes

As a Sagittarius myself I can say that we are freedom lovers and it rings true for any Sagittarian I’ve ever met.
We don’t like to be confined, controlled or domesticated and if someone tries to we will burn it all down :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::fire::fire:
Sagittarius are fierce and passionate.
They often can be players because they love their freedom too much.
They are philosophers and travelers.

6 Likes

How is it possibleni attracted a bunch of SAGITTARIUS! IM A SAGITTARIUS

4 Likes

I bet you feel very grounded with all that earth energy…

2 Likes

If anyone has there birth date and time and place of birth id love to give you guys my interpretation of the stars

5 Likes

I am a Capricorn that’s all I know. I don’t really know anything about astrology but there’s a lot of people at my work that talk about it. It would be cool to read about it and learn more. My birthday is December 27 not sure what that means

5 Likes

Sagittarius :sagittarius: too

5 Likes

Love this topic. Always interested in learning more about astrology. Don’t know much at the moment.

I too am a Sagittarius :sagittarius:

7 Likes

I started following astrology with my grandmother and keep it alive in her memory. The more I learn, the more interesting it becomes. It’s so bizarre how accurate it is at times, and how most people exhibit characteristics of their sign, even unknowingly.

I know a bit, but I’ve really only studied signs that are close to me, I guess to understand people better :thinking: I’m a Libra, raised by a Libra, and I’m most familiar with Leo, Aries, Scorpio, Pisces, and Aquarius. Nice idea for a thread :+1:

6 Likes

Since there are a handful of Sagittarius’s in here, I thought I’d share this from an astrology tarot deck I have. :sagittarius::black_heart:

4 Likes

:capricorn::black_heart:

4 Likes

Everything I’ve read so far today including what you sent is seriously dead on. I am extremely organized and disciplined I’ve never lost anything like misplacing, I’ve never been late, if things are Un organized It causes extreme anxiety. I work myself way too hard. Honestly I feel that everybody should be to the standards that I uphold And a lot of times at work especially I have to take a step back and breathe. I’m definitely moody. It’s weird how correct it is. I don’t know how they know this. I still want to learn more about how this was started or whatever but it’s definitely interesting. At a time in my life where I’m trying to better understand myself everything helps. Thanks for sending this and reaching out. I’ll definitely post on this thread when I learn more. Also what’s weird even in my addictions I let a lot of things go but some of these personality traits or whatever you call we’re still there very intensely

5 Likes

I have a Sagittarius sun Venus mercury Saturn Uranus
An aries moon and im a taurus rising
I also have jupiter in Aquarius
Mars and pluto in scorpio

3 Likes

I’ve always been interested in astrology but never dug into it to learn much….Im a Taurus :taurus: born May 16,1985 in Sandusky, Ohio but not sure of the time

3 Likes

See, now that there’s the stuff I don’t understand. I know what it all means from an astronomy standpoint, but not how it affects our astrology signs :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

This is mad seams Everyone I like on here is a Sagittarius :star_struck: .I’m cancer/Leo cusp 23rd of July

4 Likes

A lot of Sagittarius :grin: Am I the only Scorpio here? :rofl:

5 Likes