Attempt #2

Last year I used this app at the end of winter and quit drinking for 2 months then went back to work ( I get laid off in winters) and went back to my daily habit of a couple beers after a hard day of work !! No big deal right well 2 or 3 has now turned into 6 or more and my wife and kids don’t deserve that… I notice by touching base on this forum really help during those 3 months. Instead of trying to quit during the end of winter I’m starting this weekend before I get laid off in a couple of weeks

7 Likes

Christmas is coming soon try and have a plan for the few months your laid off. Like activities with your wife and kids. Makes life worth while and helps to see what is most important.

1 Like

Maybe try and go to meeting they will help wish you well

Damn it I made it a week and failed guess I get back up and try agian disappointed in myself

1 Like

Yeah, just keep trying! Most I’ve managed is a couple of days recently… On 1.5 now! Thought I could have a beer to celebrate! Is ridiculous. Not going to do that though. Yeah, just need to fight off that urge. Once I do that, can carry on.

C’mon, you can do it! You deserve it and so does your family!