Attending Treatment

I am getting ready to attend a treatment centre for 35 days starting on Tuesday, April, 12th. I’ve tried many different things to attempt recovery on my own but finally decided that my way doesn’t seem too efficient. As excited as I am to complete the program, I know that it’s where the hard work will begin once I’m out! My previous clean stretch was 82 days and my first milestone will be 90 days! I’m at day 8 , free of cocaine and I feel great!! Congrats to another day for everyone out there!!!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Jay! Really proud of you for going to treatment. Make the best of it and soak up all the knowledge you possibly can. The more tools you come out with the better chance you have at succeeding. Be sure to have an outpatient treatment plan in place before leaving. Wishing you all the best.

3 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum! Congrats on 8 days clean! My DOC is crack cocaine and like urself, I also admitted to myself that my way didn’t work and never, ever has. Treatment had always been helpful for me :slight_smile: ur on the right path!! Keep checking in and posting! I’m rooting for u!

2 Likes